Thursday, July 24, 2014

Halo: Nightfall...Its about damn time!

A video has been posted on youtube...HALO: NIGHTFALL TRAILER!!!  It is about damn time!  I have been waiting for this day since I first played Halo: Combat Evolved.  There was a time when a few live Halo videos surfaced on the internet and the rumor mill was turning about a full feature Halo movie.  I was ecstatic...but it never happened.  After that the live Halo internet series hit.  That was  great series, but there wasn't a lot of Master Chief, the Spartans and the Covenant.  Then E3 2013 came along and Microsoft announced their Xbox One.  During that conference they also announce a live action Halo TV series....WHAAAA was all I could think.  It was finally happening.  And of all people that could get to direct it, they got Steven Spielberg.  I couldn't believe it.  Well I'm posting the Halo: Nightfall trailer here because every Xbox gamer should see it.  WATCH IT NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment