Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Fishing in Baku" Battlefield 4 video


A 17 minute gameplay video has surfaced depicting what seems to be a mission out of the highly anticipated Battlefield 4.  I couldn't believe I was going to see actual gameplay when viewing this video, and the graphics and visuals powered by Frostbite 3 blew me away.

The video starts out in an awkward way with a song not typical of the Battlefield franchise. Surprisingly, it does set the mood for what you are about to see. It starts out with a cinematic that had me yelling "HOLY SH*T" at my computer screen, and continued with gameplay that felt like watching someone play a movie. I couldn't believe that I was watching gameplay off a next-gen counsel game that still has months of work to be put into it.

If you haven't seen the video yet, watch it now! It's 17 mins that's worth every second.



No comments:

Post a Comment