Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Prepare for Titanfall!

As I write this, I have Titanfall installing to my Xbox One.  This is a big one ladies and gentlemen.  This could be a make or break for the Xbox One and Microsofts chance to close the gap in sales between them and Sony.  Even before playing the beta, I had the utmost faith in Respawn Entertainments ability to deliver an epic game.



Those who have already got their copies at midnight release across the country and world, how do you like it so far?  Is it a deal changer?  Is it was we all expected to come from Respawn and EA?  Sound off in the comments below and let us know what you think.

Well my install is getting close to completion so I'm going to keep this short.  Frag on and I'll see you right here at Ghost Game Reviews next time for more news, reviews and podcasts.

Lonewolf out

No comments:

Post a Comment